Sunday, January 15, 2006

Then There Were Three

~I've gotten replies back from Morgan and Kiley, though not as immediately helpful, it's kind of fun to hear from them. Morgan credits the "genius" of their production to my dad and to Jason Patrick, who despite having so many hits on his name on google, is dispairingly difficult to find contact info on. I do have his parent's home address in town, which is something, I suppose. I also have an email address for Greg (which apparently is not his first name, which caused me troubles) and I've sent note to Cece whom dad says worked with Jenny on dancerly movement. I've got good leads on Jennie, Justin, and Seth still, but haven't acted on them.
~If you will please divert your attention to the nav bar of this page, you may notice that I have created and added two new Bloger accounts. Both are general; one for the cast and crew of Red Noses in 1998 and one for the cast (soon to be announced, no dad, you cannot bet on it) and crew of 2006. This way I won't have to add everyone's personal blogger account as contibutors, and you don't necissarily have to have a blogger account to contribute anyway. If you are some one who will use these, please contact me for the appropriate logins and passwords. I also set up Audio blogger, so that we can post from phones. The calls are going to be long distance (san francisco) so besure you know whether or not you'll be charged exhorbitant amounts of money for these, and if so if your parents will care. Again, I have the login info for that but I'm not going to post it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home